CAIC Realty Members
Click logos for more information on industrial locations
1) Calumet Business Center-95th/Dorchester Avenue-a 12-building industrial business park with rail access with manufacturing/distribution space that ranges from 28, 320 s.f. to 259,680 s.f., available for lease. Contact: Chris Gary of NAI Hiffman -630-693-0694-cgary@hiffman.
2) 1120 E. 89th Street-140,757 s.f. industrial building with 46,307 s.f. to 75,000 s.f. available for lease-1,000 office space-
Ceiling Height: 20.5'-21.5' clear-6 exterior docks-2 drive-in doors-2.5 acres available for trailer parking-
Bay Size: 29.5" x 43.25" - Lease Rate: $5.75 per gross-Contact: Michael Goldstein of Chicago Property Investors-
1) 116th & Burley Avenue - 44 Acres - Contact: Simon Beemsterboer - 773-933-1400
2) 116th & Burley Avenue - 90 Acres - Old LTV Coke Plant Site - Contact: Simon Beemsterboer - 773-933-1400
3) 116th/ Avenue O. - 197 Acres - Divisibility Yes, Subdivided - Vacant Land, Will Subdivide; Adjacent to Ford Supplier Park, Zoning: M3-3 PMD - American Heritage Corporation - Contact: Dan Murphy - 630-773-9000
4) 9901 S Torrence Ave, Chicago, IL 60617, 19,480 SF Class C Manufacturing Building Built in 1953, Property is for sale at $570,000 ($29.26/SF), Ceiling Height: 14'0", Power: 800a 3p, Features: Floor Drains, Parking: 40 free Surface Spaces are available; Ratio of 2.48/1,000 SF, Contact: Beverly Hayes - Beverly.firstname.lastname@example.org | www.svnchicago.com-312.756.7330
North Pullman Corridor
1) 900 E. 103rd Street, Bay 3 - Total Site Size 507,000 s.f. - Available Building Size 42,201 s.f. - Ceiling Height 40' - 2 Docks; 1 DID; 1-10-ton Crane,Rail Available-Norfolk Southern; Immediate Access to I-94/103rd Street; Outside Storage Available; 24-Hour Guard on site - $4.50/sf Gross - Contact: Chris Gary of NAI Hiffman - 630-693-0694 - email@example.com
2) 900 E. 103rd Street, Bay 7 -Total Site Size 507,000 s.f. - Available Building Size 62,492 s.f. - Ceiling Height 40' - 1 Dock; 2 DID; 1-30 Ton Crane; 1 10-ton Crane - $4.50/sf Gross - Contact: Chris Gary of NAI Hiffman - 630-693-0694 - firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Pullman Crossings-900 E. 107th Street, Chicago, IL,- an 62-acre industrial park that is capable of accommodating the construction of up to 1.2 million square feet in warehouse & distribution space-Contact: Todd Heine of Avison Young-847-849-1921 - email@example.com.
South Chicago Corridor
1) 7834-7950 S. South Chicago Ave, Chicago IL, Building Size 26,326 SF (+/-), Warehouse 22,781 SF (+/-), Office 3,545 SF (+/-), Sales Price $395,000 , Lot Size 1 Acre, Ceiling Height 25' - 28' - 20' Under Hook-Contact: Ken Smedberg - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like information on available sites in the area, please contact Beth Dybala at (773) 928-6000 ext. 224 or by email at email@example.com