CAIC Realty Members
Click logos for more information on industrial locations
1) Calumet Business Center-95th/Dorchester Avenue-a 12-building industrial business park with rail access with manufacturing/distribution space that ranges from 28, 320 s.f. to 259,680 s.f., available for lease. Contact: Chris Gary of NAI Hiffman -630-693-0694-cgary@hiffman.
2) 1120 E. 89th Street-140,757 s.f. industrial building with 10,000 s.f. to 75,000 s.f. available for lease-1,000 office space- Ceiling Height: 21' clear-6 exterior docks-2 drive-in doors, drive thru capability- fenced 1.5 acres available for trailerparking or material storage-Bay Size: 29.5" x 43.25" - Lease Rate: $4.75-5.75 per gross-Contact: Michael Goldstein of Chicago Property Investors- Michael@Chicagopropertyllc.com-773-504-1200.
1) 8800 Lakeshore/U.S. Steel’s Former SouthWorks Site-415-Acres with up to 120 Acres of Previously Planned Industrial.
Partially improved site with two building pads (950,000 s.f. & 800,000 s.f.); Adjacent to Illinois International Port District;
Rail served by Indiana Harbor Belt. For further Information, please contact Kathleen Nelson, Senior Director at
Cushman & Wakefield at 312-470-1874 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Avenue G/Skyway-23.68 Acres under M1-1, Limited Manufacturing & M3-3, Heavy Manufacturing zoning with all municipal utiliies available. Irregular Shape with 4,146 linear feet along the Skyway a maximum depth of over 400 feet. Contact Tom
Murphy at tj email@example.com.
3) 9165 S. Lake Shore Drive - 4,000 s.f. of space lab/classroom facilities available for lease at lakefront location with its own parking lot. Build to suit options available. Lab/Classroom facilities include Fume Hood & 8 work stations per lab-Contact: Mark O'Malley at firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com.
4) West of Torrence between 103rd & 110th-68-acre parcel located in the Calumet-South Deering along the Norfolk Southern right of way. Property is within the M1-1, M2-2 and M3-3 zoning districts. For further information, please contact Alice O’Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Pullman Corridor
1) 900 E. 103rd Street, Bay 8-Available for Lease in October 2018 - Total Site Size 507,000 s.f. - Available Building Size 60,765 s.f. - Ceiling Height 40' (21' under hook)- 2 Drive-Doors; 2-10-ton cranes; Rail Available-Norfolk Southern (Inactive); Immediate Access to I-94/103rd Street; Outside Storage Available; 24-Hour Guard on site-Taxes:$0.65 PSF (2017) - $5.50/PSF Gross - Contact: Chris Gary of NAI Hiffman - 630-693-0694 - email@example.com
1) Pullman Crossings-900 E. 107th Street, Chicago, IL,- an 62-acre industrial park that is capable of accommodating the construction of up to 1.2 million square feet in warehouse & distribution space-Contact: Todd Heine of Avison Young-847-849-1921 - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like information on available sites in the area, please contact Beth Dybala at (773) 928-6000 ext. 224 or by email at email@example.com