CAIC Realty Members
Click logos for more information on industrial locations
1) Calumet Business Center-95th/Dorchester Avenue-a 12-building industrial business park with rail access with manufacturing/distribution space that ranges from 28, 320 s.f. to 259,680 s.f., available for lease. Contact: Chris Gary of NAI Hiffman -630-693-0694-cgary@hiffman.
2) 1120 E. 89th Street-140,757 s.f. industrial building with 10,000 s.f. to 75,000 s.f. available for lease-1,000 office space- Ceiling Height: 21' clear-6 exterior docks-2 drive-in doors, drive thru capability- fenced 1.5 acres available for trailerparking or material storage-Bay Size: 29.5" x 43.25" - Lease Rate: $4.75-5.75 per gross-Contact: Michael Goldstein of Chicago Property Investors- Michael@Chicagopropertyllc.com-773-504-1200.
1) 8800 Lakeshore/U.S. Steel’s Former SouthWorks Site-415-Acres with up to 120 Acres of Previously Planned Industrial.
Partially improved site with two building pads (950,000 s.f. & 800,000 s.f.); Adjacent to Illinois International Port District;
Rail served by Indiana Harbor Belt. For further Information, please contact Kathleen Nelson, Senior Director at
Cushman & Wakefield at 312-470-1874 or via email at email@example.com.
2) Avenue G/Skyway-23.68 Acres under M1-1, Limited Manufacturing & M3-3, Heavy Manufacturing zoning with all municipal utiliies available. Irregular Shape with 4,146 linear feet along the Skyway a maximum depth of over 400 feet, please contact John Kelly, Jr. at 312-504-3000
3) 9165 S. Lake Shore Drive - 4,000 s.f. of space lab/classroom facilities available for lease at lakefront location with its own parking lot. Build to suit options available. Lab/Classroom facilities include Fume Hood & 8 work stations per lab-Contact: Mark O'Malley at firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com.
4) West of Torrence between 103rd & 110th-68-acre parcel located in the Calumet-South Deering along the Norfolk Southern right of way. Property is within the M1-1, M2-2 and M3-3 zoning districts. For further information, please contact Alice O’Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) 2900 E. 106th St. - +/- 8.5 Acre Truck Yard for Sale: Fenced, graveled yard located on signalized intersection at 106th and Muskegon. Site offers heavy zoning and multiple uses including truck parking, bulk outside storage, container stacking (special use), and heavy manufacturing. Can also be combined with neighboring 3000 E. 106th Ave. Land: +/- 8.5 Acres (expandable) Zoning: PMD-6, Site Improvements: Graveled, fenced,utilizes to site, Access: 106th Avenue and Muskegon (lighted intersection), Good Proximity I-94 and I-90, and Asking Price: $5.00 PSF. Contact John Basile at NAI Hiffman at email@example.com.
7) 3000 E. 106th Ave. -+/-28.3 Acres on the Calumet River- Rare, large site with in-place seawall, 3 piers, and barge slip (#4) on Calumet River. Ownership of waterway allows for overnight parking along slip and seawall. Site can accommodate both barges and steamships. Ideal for any trans-loading, aggregate, bulk storage or truck yard operations. Potential to subdivide. +/- 28.3 Acres, Zoning: PMD-6 - Heavy Manufacturing, Processing and Bulk Storage, Asking Price: $5,700,000 ($4.67psf) Utilities: To Site, Fully Improve, Slip Length: +/- 1,019’, River Frontage: +/- 1,034, 60,000 SF Concrete pad, Good Proximity to I-94 and I-90 and can be sold with 2900 E 106th Ave. Contact John Basile at NAI Hiffman at firstname.lastname@example.org
8) Avenue O/122 Street-Building D-358,879 s.f. industrial building to be built on spec. Construction to start in Spring 2019. Divisible building with insulated precast walls with clerestory windows; 36 clear height; trailer stalls-107; car parking stalls-257; Access to inter-modal yards. Part of a 197-Acre Industrial Campus. For further information, please contact Mitch Adams at CBRE at email@example.com.
North Pullman Corridor
1) 900 E. 103rd Street, Bay 8-Available for Lease in October 2018 - Total Site Size 507,000 s.f. - Available Building Size 60,765 s.f. - Ceiling Height 40' (21' under hook)- 2 Drive-Doors; 2-10-ton cranes; Rail Available-Norfolk Southern (Inactive); Immediate Access to I-94/103rd Street; Outside Storage Available; 24-Hour Guard on site-Taxes:$0.65 PSF (2017) - $5.50/PSF Gross - Contact: Chris Gary of NAI Hiffman - 630-693-0694 - firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Pullman Crossings-900 E. 107th Street, Chicago, IL,- 400,000 S.F. spec building under construction for February 2020 delivery. Contact: Todd Heine of Avison Young-847-849-1921 - email@example.com. Check out the 62 - Acre Pullman Business Park here.
If you would like information on available sites in the area, please contact Beth Dybala at (773) 928-6000 ext. 224 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org